Instructions for Adding Ringtone to an iPhone
- Be sure that you have Apple iTunes installed on your computer.
- Plug your phone into your computer with the cord provided by your phone maker and make sure your phone is highlighted in iTunes
- Download the ringtone file from the link above (right click and “save as”)
- When the file is saved to your hard drive, double click to add it to the Tones section of iTunes. (If this does not work, please try dragging the file from your hard drive to the Tones section of your phone in iTunes)
- With your iPhone still connected to your computer, go to the Tones section of your iPhone, and make sure that Sync Tones is checked, then press the Sync button. The ringtone will now transfer to your device.
- After the sync is complete, go to your phone’s Settings app, and then click Sounds.
- Tap the Ringtone section, and select your customized ringtone. Now you’re the coolest kid on the block!